Customise it your way! Gold Trio Charm Hoop
Bored of buying and wearing mass-produced jewellery that everyone else is wearing?
Now you can design your own unique pieces! Choose your favourite combination of our most-loved components and create your own earrings, with a live preview! Swap, change and play until you create just what you're dreaming of.
Every piece is made to your design in our Brisbane atelier, by our head designer Zoe.
*** Note, some combinations are not available (for example revolver + revolver + pearl, or, coin + coin + pearl). If your images don't update to your chosen combination, simply refresh the page.
Meet your materials:
Gold Trio Hoop - These unique and flattering semi hoops are crafted from solid brass, and are plated in thick layers 24k gold plating. They are a stud fitting and finished with an 18k gold-plated brass butterfly clasp.
Freshwater Pearl: Showcasing the delicacy of nature, these semi baroque pearls measure around 8-9mm in length, and are individually unique. We do our best to pair as close as we can with your earrings. Please note that as these are a naturally occurring component that there will be small differences between the pearls pictured and the pearls on your order.
Plain Bar: These petite bars are made from a solid brass base and plated in a thick layer of 24k gold-plating. They're shiny, minimal and sleek.
Small Coin: These small coins are crafted from a solid brass base, and then plated in 24k gold. The design is inspired by multiple ancient ottoman coins.
Eye Charm: These eye charms are 18k gold plated solid brass and are shiny on both sides of the charm.
Revolver Charm: Our best selling revolver charms are now available in this combo! Crafted 24k Gold plated solid brass, they're lightweight, and rebellious.
Small Star: Crafted from 18k gold plated solid brass, these tiny stars are one of our bestsellers. Shiny on both sides, they're perfect for every occasion.
What length will my finished earrings be?
Calculate the finished length of your earrings by adding your components together.
Earring Type (Length)
Wavy Oval Stud = 20mm
Eye Charm = 12mm
Revolver Charm = 23mm
Small Star = 10mm
Plain Bar = 28mm
Small Coin = 11mm
Freshwater Pearl = 7-9mm (due to natural inconsistencies of the pearl lengths)
It is natural for jewellery to tarnish, blacken or discolour over time, particularly if the piece is worn regularly.
Tarnish is caused by several factors which include:
- Exposure to moisture, humidity, sunlight and oxygen.
- Acidity (ph balance) of a person’s skin, which in turn is affected, for example, by diet, medication and stress.
- Exposure to perfume, soap, moisturiser, shampoo etc. and cleaning products such as dishwashing liquid and bleach.
- Exposure to chlorine.
To prevent your jewellery from tarnishing, or to prevent excessive plating wear, we recommend wiping your pieces with a soft cloth after use, and storing in a dry place away from dust and direct sunlight.
How to Care For Your Rebellious Grace Piece
Rebellious Grace advises against:
- swimming, showering or undertaking vigorous exercise while wearing jewellery.
- exposing jewellery to cleaning agents or cosmetics such as foundations, perfumes, hairsprays.
- exposing jewellery to excessive heat or prolonged periods of direct sunlight.
- use of commercial silver ‘dip’ solutions as they are unsuitable for cleaning hollow, oxidised, stone-set, pearl or plated jewellery and can cause surface deterioration.
- wearing delicate jewellery on more than an occasional basis
Here are some care guidelines to follow:
Plain silver is usually suitable for everyday wear unless it is a fragile design. It can be cleaned with a silver cleaning cloth. More difficult or stubborn tarnishing may require use of a commercial cleaning metal polish or silver foam.
Matte silver is usually suitable for everyday wear unless it is a fragile design. The use of polishing cloths are unsuitable for matte finish jewellery. It is recommended to wash matte silver with warm soapy water or apply a paste made from bicarbonate of soda and water. Rub the paste on the jewellery piece, allow it to sit for a couple of minutes, then rinse in water. Silver cleaning foam can also be used.
Oxidised silver is usually suitable for everyday wear unless it is a fragile design. It is best to clean oxidised silver with a soft cleaning cloth or wash with warm soapy water. Do not use silver dip as this can remove the oxidation.
Electroformed silver can dent more easily than cast or stamped silver and must be treated gently. It is best to clean it with a soft silver polishing cloth, silver polish or foam. Do not use silver dip as electroformed jewellery is hollow and the solution may be trapped inside the piece.
Enamel is suitable for occasional wear only and should not be subjected to long exposure to sunlight. It should be treated very carefully and must not be dropped or knocked. Direct exposure to cosmetics and cleaning agents may affect colour and finish. It should be cleaned with a soft silver cloth or warm soapy water.
Gold plate is suitable for occasional wear only. It can be washed with warm soapy water or polished with a soft cloth. Do not rub vigorously or the plating could be removed.
Resin is suitable for everyday wear unless it is a fragile design. Do not drop or knock resin pieces. They can be cleaned with warm soapy water and a silver polishing cloth can be used on the silver sections.
Pearls are suitable for occasional wear only. Direct exposure to cosmetics and cleaning agents may affect the lustre and colour of the pearl. They should be cleaned with a soft cloth or warm soapy water.
Stone-set jewellery can be suitable for everyday wear but will depend on the design. Pave set jewellery, for example, is more suited to occasional wear. Stone set jewellery should be cleaned with warm soapy water.
Brass and Copper is suitable for everyday wear. It can be cleaned with a silver cleaning cloth; however more difficult tarnishing may require the use of a commercial cleaning polish such as Silvo or Brasso.
Stainless Steel is extremely strong and is suitable for everyday wear. It can be cleaned with a soft cloth or warm soapy water.
Ring resizing Avoid resizing stone set rings. Electroformed, enamel and stainless steel rings cannot be resized.
How long will it take for your order to arrive?
This table is a guide-only, if you're needing your order urgently, please upgrade to express shipping, or contact our team by emailing email@example.com
|Adelaide||1 to 3 business days|
|Albury||1 to 2 business days|
|Bendigo||1 to 4 business days|
|Brisbane||Same or next business day|
|Bundaberg||1 to 2 business days|
|Cairns||1 to 3 business days|
|Canberra||1 to 2 business days|
|Central Coast||1 to 2 business days|
|Coffs Harbour||1 to 2 business days|
|Darwin||3 to 5 business days|
|Geelong||1 to 3 business days|
|Gold Coast||Same or next business day|
|Hobart||3 to 7 business days|
|Launceston||3 to 7 business days|
|Mackay||1 to 2 business days|
|Maryborough||1 to 2 business days|
|Melbourne||2 to 3 business days|
|Newcastle||1 to 2 business days|
|Northern Rivers||1 to 2 business days|
|Perth||7 to 10 business days|
|Port Macquarie||1 to 2 business days|
|Rockhampton||1 to 2 business days|
|Sunshine Coast||1 to 2 business days|
|Sydney||1 to 2 business days|
|Toowoomba||Same or next business day|
|Townsville||1 to 3 business days|
|Wollongong||1 to 2 business days|
- We offer FREE express shipping in Australia on all purchases over $89.00.
- We know you’re eager to receive your purchase and our aim is to dispatch orders received before 12pm on the same business day. All orders will be dispatched no later than 2 business days after you place your order, unless there's a delay in making your item(s), if this is the case, we'll be in touch.
- All deliveries are sent via Sendle (Fastway, Couriers Please), or Australia Post. All orders can be tracked on line and need to be signed for at time of delivery.
- For Express post orders you must have placed your order by 12pm AEST business days, to guarantee your order will leave the same day. Orders received later than this we will endeavour to send out the same day, however, it is not guaranteed.
*Express deliveries by Australia Post next business day delivery are to most addresses within the Australia Post delivery network, however, are not guaranteed. For more information on delivery times outside of this network you can check online at http://auspost.com.au/personal/next-business-day-delivery-networks.html.
- Please make sure someone is at the address provided during business hours to receive delivery. If there is no one at the address Fastway Couriers, Couriers Please, or Australia Post will leave a collection card and your parcel will need to be collected from your local post office or contacted for re-delivery.
- We charge a $10 flat fee on all International deliveries and cannot deliver to PO boxes. We use Australia Post International Satchels for all International shipping and delivery generally takes 7-10 business days depending on the country it is being sent to.
- After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation containing your order details. A confirmation email will also be sent with a tracking number when your order is dispatched.
- Products will be sent to your address nominated by you as part of the check-out process on our Website. You are responsible for ensuring that your nominated address details are correct.
- Deliveries may be totally or partially suspended during any period in which we or our carriers may be prevented or hindered from delivering by any circumstances outside of our reasonable control, including but not limited to strikes, lock-outs, stock shortages, accidents, breakdowns of plant or machinery, storms, adverse weather, pandemics or epidemics, acts of public authorities, floods and other acts of God.
- The risk in Products purchased from us will pass to you upon dispatch to our nominated carriers. This means that you are responsible for insuring the products which you purchase from us during transit, if you so wish.