Returns & Exchanges
30 day money-back guarantee
- If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your product, we will refund the purchase price.
Our 30 day money-back guarantee is only valid if we receive the product within 30 days of the purchase date and subject to the following:
- Quote your order or invoice number in our order confirmation email as proof of purchase.
- Post or courier your return back to Rebellious Grace Atelier, Shop 3/ 49 James St, Fortitude Valley. QLD, 4006. In original packaging to avoid damage in transit.
- For International returns you should mark on the courier company’s consignment ‘returned/faulty goods’ to avoid possible custom duties and taxes again.
- Our 30 day money-back guarantee does not apply to Products which have been worn or used, damaged in transit or after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the Product. All Products must be returned in their original condition. Najo will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
- Refunds will be processed as soon as the Product is received by us, however, please allow up to 14 days of receipt of the goods for the credit to appear on your account.
- All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer for change of mind purchases. For defective Products, we will provide you with instructions to post back the item free of charge when you contact us for your return authorisation number.
- Refunds will be made through the same transaction method used to make the original purchase. If the Product was ordered with a gift voucher or promotional code or voucher, we reserve the right to refund any amounts due to you by issuing you a voucher to the value of the order.
- Please note we only accept returns for our jewellery Products purchased via our Website. We do not accept returns or exchanges for Products sold by one of our stockists.
- At Rebellious Grace, we stand by the quality of our jewellery Products and offer a 12 month warranty on all of our jewellery Products.
- We warrant that our jewellery Products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase of the Product.
Our 12 month warranty does not cover:
- minor discrepancies described in clause 19 above which are not considered defects;
- damage to Products caused by accident, misuse and failure to care and store the Products in accordance with our Care Instructions as listed on our Website and damage caused by abrasion, scratching or caused by coming into contact with other objects and materials;
- fair wear and tear;
- unauthorised repair or alteration to the Product;
- damage in transit.
- If a Product is defective, then we will, at our option, repair, replace or supply an equivalent Product or refund to you the purchase price of the Product
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the ACL. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
To claim on this 12 month warranty, you must, within 12 months from the date of original purchase of the Product:
(a) contact us at:
3/49 James St, Fortitude Valley, QLD, Australia
T: +61 4 01490709
and obtain a return authorisation number; and
(b) post or courier the defective Product to the address above, clearly stating your Return Authorisation Number in original packaging or rigid box (to prevent further damage in transit) and including your original or legible copy of your purchase invoice showing the date of original purchase.
- When you contact us for your return authorisation number, we will provide you with instructions to post or courier the Product back free of charge.
- We will be responsible for the cost of delivering your repaired or replacement Product to you. Delivery will be effected in the same manner as stated in these terms and conditions.
- This warranty is in addition to and does not exclude or modify in any way any non-excludable statutory rights you may have including rights under the ACL.
- The details of the business giving this 12 month warranty are as set out above.
Minor discrepancies in Products
You acknowledge that:
- our Products are manufactured in Brisbane using components manufactured by International artisans, and the majority of them are manufactured by hand; and
as such, there may be minor discrepancies between:
- (a) the visual appearance of our Products as shown on our Website, our other promotional materials and as delivered to you; and
- (b) individual units comprising the same Product;
- (c) the size of our Products as ordered and the size of the Products as delivered (in particular ring sizes);
- certain Products comprise components which are particularly delicate such as clasps and earring hooks and posts;
- our Products require special care and storage in accordance with our Care Instructions published on our Website;
- all such minor discrepancies are not defects and you release us from all liability in relation to any such minor discrepancies and you further agree that you will make no claims against us in respect of any such minor discrepancies.
- From time to time Rebellious Grace will have special offers that can be applied to your order using a promotional code that we provide you. You will be required to type the Discount or Coupon code on the shopping cart page. The value of the Discount or Coupon will automatically be applied to your order. Please note that only one promotional code can be used per transaction
- As a consumer, you have the benefit of the consumer guarantees and other non-excludable rights set out in the ACL. Subject to those consumer guarantees and non-excludable rights, to the extent permitted by law, all representations, warranties and conditions of any kind, implied by statute, general law or custom relating to our products are excluded.