WHOLESALE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Retailers must agree to our Terms & Conditions and we reserve the right to discontinue sales to stores who fail to comply. Please note, terms and conditions are subject to change at any time.
- ORDERING & PAYMENT
- All prices are in Australian dollars. GST is inclusive.
- We do not offer our products on consignment.
- Orders can be placed via our website and must be paid for in full at the time of check out. Payments are made through Shopify Payments.
- Upon completion of the online checkout you will automatically receive an email confirming that your order has been received - this does not confirm that the products you have ordered are in-stock at time of ordering.
- Credit card details are not stored.
- Please ensure you give the full and correct shipping address to avoid re-delivery fees.
- All orders are sent via either Couriers Please, Fast Way or Australia Post. Please contact us if you would like to request a specific carrier.
- Shipping costs are included in wholesale orders over $350.
- The default included shipping method is standard. If you would like it sent via express, please notify us.
- Standard domestic delivery typically takes 2-6 business days. Delivery times may vary depending on your location.
- International delivery times vary but are usually between 4 and 14 business days. Please refer to our shipping page for estimated delivery times.
- Any taxes, customs or duty fees incurred on international parcels are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Once your order has been dispatched, you will be issued with a tracking number allowing you to follow the delivery progress.
- Please allow for extra delivery time during peak times like Christmas and Mother’s Day.
- If your order is returned to sender we will contact you. If you would like us to resend your order, you will be charged postage a second time.
- Please allow between 2-3 weeks from order confirmation for your order to be dispatched. All of our items are made to order, just for you, and it takes time to manufacture the components and assemble in-store.
CANCELLATIONS, RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Any cancellations or changes to your order must be submitted via email within 24 hours of placing your order. No changes or cancellations will be accepted after this.
- If you change your mind or misordered, items may be returned within 14 days of delivery for a refund (excluding shipping costs) or exchanged for alternative items. All products must be returned unopened, unused and in their original packaging. We will not accept returned products that have already been marked or labeled. Return shipping costs are the buyer’s responsibility and are non-refundable.
- If your order, or part thereof, arrives damaged please notify us within 5 days of receipt by emailing us at email@example.com. You will then be asked to return the damaged items for a replacement or full refund.
- We are unable to accept returns or exchanges for unsold stock.
- We do not offer exclusivity of Rebellious Grace products in any one geographical area. However, we strive to coordinate a non-competitive environment among our customers by selling to customers that are a reasonable distance from each other, or by offering a different product mix.
SALE OF Rebellious Grace PRODUCTS
- Under no circumstances are Rebellious Grace products to be resold via a third party website or location. Failure to comply will result in immediate cancellation of your account.
- All of our products must be displayed and sold in their original packaging. Boxed sets or packs may not be broken up and sold individually.
- All Rebellious Grace products being sold online must state clearly that they are created by Rebellious Grace.
MINUMUM ADVERTISED PRICE POLICY
Minimum Advertised Price Policy
The MAP policy applies to all Rebellious Grace products. Our minimum advertised price for Rebellious Grace products is 85% of the Recommended Retail Price (RRP), which is a 15% discount off of RRP. Resellers may offer products on promotion at a lower advertised discount only with written permission from Rebellious Grace. The MAP policy may be adjusted by Rebellious Grace at its sole discretion. The MAP policy applies only to advertised prices and does not apply to the price at which the products are actually sold or offered for sale to an individual customer within the reseller’s retail location or over the phone.
- If you are an online retailer, we are happy to supply you with our product or lifestyle images. You can access our dropbox folder by clocking the ‘access assets’ on our Wholesale Kit page. Images must be used in their supplied state to maintain quality. No cropping, editing, or additional compression is to be applied.
- All images are subject to copyright and must only be used to market Rebellious Grace products, they cannot be used as banner images on your website or social media.
- Your shop name, address and website will be added to the stockists list on the Rebellious Grace website, as seen here. (https://rebelliousgrace.com.au/pages/stockists)
- We do regular social media shout outs and sharing to support retailers who support us.
All work is copyright © Rebellious Grace. All rights reserved. Purchase of a Rebellious Grace product does not include any rights to reproduce, alter or redistribute the design or product in part or in whole without written permission from Rebellious Grace. In purchasing any Rebellious Grace products, you agree that the terms and conditions will be interpreted under the laws of Australia.